Moving can be very stressful given the work that goes into packing, loading, offloading, and transportation and the risk to your property. For a non-eventful, stress-free move, you need an experienced full-service residential moving company. Let’s Get Moving is a full-service moving company serving the greater Toronto area.
Despite popular belief, hiring a mover is more economical than doing the job yourself. This is because you do not have to buy such supplies as tools, cardboard boxes, and bubble wrap and you do not have to take up insurance for your property. Let’s Get Moving charges only $125 per hour, which is very affordable. This fee covers all the services, which include the truck, insurance for your property, and movers – there are no hidden charges.
The Residential Mover of Choice
- Other than the affordable rates, there are several other reasons why Let’s Get Moving is the residential mover of choice in Toronto.
- Let’s Get Moving is a full-service company, meaning it will do everything from providing packaging material, packing, loading, transportation, offloading, and unpacking, including dismantling and reassembling of fitness equipment and/or furniture.
- This way, the move will not interfere with your work or family life, giving you unparalleled convenience.
- Let’s Get Moving is the residential mover of choice because you will not need to worry about your property.
- The moving company is fully licensed and it carries insurance which covers your property in case of damage during the moving process.
- The movers are experienced and are covered by workman’s compensation insurance, meaning you will not be held liable in case of injury during the move.
Let’s Get Moving’s popularity is also because of the convenient and secure booking. There are no credit cards required and you do not have to pay a deposit. If you decide to cancel the reservation, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
You can get a get a quote conveniently on the mover’s website where you only need to give your location and destination, your date, and some personal information.